Pages

Friday 3 April 2020

Friday April 3, 2020

Hi everyone,
I'll use the home page to update you on what has been added to the educational links each day.
You can either check this page, or subscribe with your email below to be notified when updates occur. I will not be sending emails every time I add a link, so this will help keep you up to date.

For each new link go to the page on the right hand side where it says "Pages" (Ex. Physical Education) and you will find the links there.

Added Friday April 3, 2020

All links added for today are for if you are working on Level 3 (I've done my daily work and I'm hungry for more!)

Physical Education 
* Cosmic Kids Yoga - a youtube channel dedicated to yoga for kids

Math
* Ideas for math learning walks
* A Math hopscotch game from Carole Fullerton

Social/Emotional Wellness
* Talking to your kids about Covid-19

General Interest
* Dance Mat Typing Practice Website
* Connected North @Home - a website that connects you with museums, artists, zoos and more! (thanks Kirk!)
* Grand Erie School District - suggested daily activities specific to grade 2 in the areas of literacy, numeracy and physical education.